My Dream Build 150

Newest addition to the 150. Already eating pellets, mysis and everything it finds :) Big thank you @TaylorP78 for saving this fish for me! Excited to finally have one :)
 

Attachments

  • 20220822_121205.jpg
    20220822_121205.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 125
Hard to get a good shot in daytime without being on an angle. The new copperband is doing well and very entertaining to watch. @noopsyche lights are really making my corals grow like crazy! I will try to get a few more photos this evening :)
 

Attachments

  • 20220824_150636.jpg
    20220824_150636.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 121
I went with the noop light too...I am also doing the T5 hybrid, I cant wait to have everything set up!
You won't regret it :) Great setup
 
Just a few daytime shots :) getting some really good growth on my acros and just about all the other corals. Hope everyone is well!
 

Attachments

  • 20221205_131709.jpg
    20221205_131709.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20221205_131719.jpg
    20221205_131719.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20221205_131724.jpg
    20221205_131724.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20221205_131731.jpg
    20221205_131731.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 20221205_131755.jpg
    20221205_131755.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20221205_131826.jpg
    20221205_131826.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 89
Thanks Peter! Hoping to do some fragging this upcoming or next weekend. I have a bunch of zoas to get fragged on plugs before they weigh down my frag trays too much :) Hope you and yours are well.
Looking spectacular!

Time to frag some of those puppies!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new