My first acropora growth 15 days.

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to add acropora to my 10g tank and see how it fares in there. So far I am super happy with the results. It has lost the green ugliness and has shifted to a nice purple color. The thing that has me super delighted is how much it has grown in a 15 day period! Sorry about the quality of the first picture! How is this growth rate? I'd say pretty good haha

Screenshot_20200324-210833_Gallery.jpg 20200324_210820.jpg
 
Impressive growth! Keep it up, this will be a monster in a few months and a 10g will need to be upgraded.
 
Impressive growth! Keep it up, this will be a monster in a few months and a 10g will need to be upgraded.
Cant imagine what it will look like in a few months! I'm honestly suprised its coloring up and growing nicely in it's current spot. It's almost the bottom of my tank because my frogspawn is taking up the entire top
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new