GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick,
The reef looks great!!

Some of your colonies, that overlap, just "Goo" with Love, like watching... melting hot fudge.

Truly amazing

OP
OP
Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick,
The reef looks great!!

Some of your colonies, that overlap, just "Goo" with Love, like watching... melting hot fudge.

Truly amazing

They’re starting to absorb each other! It’s kind of frightening in some instances, I’m afraid I’m going to have to get my hands wet and do some major pruning soon. The anacropora in particular has become far too large and is crowding the glass on the front and side. I’ve also got a several montis that have engulfed entire acropora colonies and are now warring with some other acros that I’d rather not lose. We’ll see what happens. Everything has tons of new growth and is growing like weeds so I’m hesitant to stick my hand in there and mess things up any. lol. I hope you and the family are doing well still Freddie!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re starting to absorb each other! It’s kind of frightening in some instances, I’m afraid I’m going to have to get my hands wet and do some major pruning soon. The anacropora in particular has become far too large and is crowding the glass on the front and side. I’ve also got a several montis that have engulfed entire acropora colonies and are now warring with some other acros that I’d rather not lose. We’ll see what happens. Everything has tons of new growth and is growing like weeds so I’m hesitant to stick my hand in there and mess things up any. lol. I hope you and the family are doing well still Freddie!

Rick,
I can sure understand, and just went thru the process of ripping down my entire scape, and may post some shots tomorrow on my build thread. It sure is different, but I think it was worth the effort over the past few weeks.

I truly don't think you'll have to go that far, and we both know, the longer you keep the hands out of the reef, the better.

You did a wonderful job to space your corals out right, from the get go.

lol
My RW-25 controller went down and a new one just hit FedEx, but that ReefBeat app runs smooth as silk.

Right now we are doing fine, and hope you and your loved ones are doing well too.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it man! No rock to be seen just a mass of corals. Doesnt get much better than that. Keep up the awesomeness!

90's he sure does have an amazing reef.

OP
OP
Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick,
I can sure understand, and just went thru the process of ripping down my entire scape, and may post some shots tomorrow on my build thread. It sure is different, but I think it was worth the effort over the past few weeks.

I truly don't think you'll have to go that far, and we both know, the longer you keep the hands out of the reef, the better.

You did a wonderful job to space your corals out right, from the get go.

lol
My RW-25 controller went down and a new one just hit FedEx, but that ReefBeat app runs smooth as silk.

Right now we are doing fine, and hope you and your loved ones are doing well too.

I’ll be excited to see what you’ve done. So far we are all doing well! Hopefully it continues that way. It’s been a struggle for me, being that I live alone and am now basically completely isolated, but my trusty buddy Clyde (my dog) keeps me mostly sane. Lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back