My Nano Reef

SammiMitch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
hiii just wanted to show my nano reef it's about a month old now. It's a 15g tall tank. Running on a aqua excel hob filter. Stock:
Blue green chromis
Electric blue damsel
turbo snail
sea hare
Emerald crab
Frog spawn
Green star
Assorted zoas
Kenya tree
I'm wanting a bigger tank. Maybe a 50g or 75. Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a nice set up from?
 
Looking good. What kind of light are you running on your tank?
I have a regular t5 bulb. Then I have a true lumen 12" white/blue LED strip. And just ordered another 12" true lumen all blue LED to try and bring out the color of my zoas. Once I get my other LED strip I'm not going to use the t5 bulb.
 
My husband wants to get rid of the hood and have it open...but I don't trust the cat lol
 
how long have you been able to keep that nudibranch? It's awesome!
 
how long have you been able to keep that nudibranch? It's awesome!
I actually got it about a week ago at an expo for $10! It's doing great! After I put a sponge over my filter intake and a nylon over my Power head it is safe to do w/e she wants now lol
 
I actually got it about a week ago at an expo for $10! It's doing great! After I put a sponge over my filter intake and a nylon over my Power head it is safe to do w/e she wants now lol
ohhhh, just a week ago.
I though you found a way to feed it...
R.I.P. nudibranch that one only eats sponge
 
Looking good
 
Very Nice setup!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new