My new build, first reefer.

M3MZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share some pictures of my build with the community I just recently purchased a used red 525 XL.

I’ve definitely done my research and I feel I’m on the right track. Just wanted to see what the community thought.

As my red Sea tank is first GEN I do have some concerns not having the vertical support where the two double doors open I’ve heard it can cause the silicone to fail overtime. is this something I should be worried about?

IMG_6990.jpeg IMG_6989.jpeg IMG_6988.jpeg IMG_6987.jpeg

OP
OP
M3MZ

M3MZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all Fairness, the lights and assembly are used fair price on marketplace. The Neptune system used marketplace came with the tank. the sump was a little pricey fortunately, it was a good sale price all the plumbing I did was new along with heaters and the inkbird for heater redundancy control through Neptune. The reactors are new fair price on sale

I consider myself fortunate to have had a good paying job since I was 18 years later I’ve earned this and I’m gonna enjoy every minute of it. I look forward to cycling in the near future..

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back