My New ReefBot cannot test 8 things. Only 4.

Jeremy Chatham

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just received my new reefbot.
I am surprised to report that it cannot test 8 different things as one setup.
I am able to test Alk. Calcium. Mag. And phosphates.
So even though there are 8 vials in the machine some test kits require multiple reagents for a single test.

I guess I will need a second reefbot now.

What do you guys think about that?
 
I thought everyone knew this already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new