My New Snowcasso (updated 4-21)

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
61
Location
Michigan (48154)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an awesome snowcasso clown from a local reefer today. What an amazing fish. Im loving the gladiator helmet hes sporting too...


Snow1.jpg


snow2.jpg


snow3.jpg
 
You must name him "Juggernaut" after the helmeted X-Men character....an unstoppable force...looks about right!
 
For some reason I can't ever load i251.photobucket.com's pictures. My connection and traceroute time out everytime. :(

SS
 
Nice new buddy!

I love our picasso's too - due to the one having a helmet and the other sideburns - makes a good pair! :)
 
I dunno. The gladiator helmet kinda looks like a geeky Tron helmet too. You should probably just give the little guy away before the other fish laugh. I'll cover shipping 'cause I'm a nice guy. Send him here. :)
 
I dunno. The gladiator helmet kinda looks like a geeky Tron helmet too. You should probably just give the little guy away before the other fish laugh. I'll cover shipping 'cause I'm a nice guy. Send him here. :)

LOL! it does look like a tron helmet!
 
very nice. they look really cute together. those are some great pics too btw !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new