My tanks

wjugovich

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
109
Reaction score
5
Location
Eagan, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my first reef tank last summer. I had many fresh water tanks at that time and always wanted to try reef.

I started with a 36 bowfront (drilled myself) with a 20 gallon sump in the closet thru the wall.

After moving and selling off everything I finally have been able to start a new tank at my new house, I now have a 56 (which I used to use for semi aggressive fresh water fish) with all HOB equipment.
 
544393_10151692480138629_202783029_n.jpg
544393_10151692480143629_1196030495_n.jpg
544393_10151692480148629_117573798_n.jpg
544393_10151692480153629_1635816622_n.jpg


Drilled holes and initial sump setup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new