@Goaway come on over here and join us! youve always been so kind and helped me different times! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

She's one of my very first friends on Reef2Reef. She's such a great gal!@Goaway come on over here and join us! youve always been so kind and helped me different times!![]()
Yes some very blue onesnice! you got some pics?
yes it is. just have to finish gluing a little more than im done and read for water!Nice is the plumbing all measured and cut already?
gorgeous!! we must have more pics!!
TYgorgeous!! we must have more pics!!
All my tanks I bought were pre plumbed. I plumbed my first tank a few weeks ago. My suggestion is make sure that before you glue you push the pipes all the way in the fittings. I had everything cut and measured perfectly. When I started to glue some parts started to come up short because even though I prefit them, I could have pushed them in more tightly. That glue sets almost instantly and once it is glued there’s no taking it apart again. Use lots of unions as well. :) good luck!yes it is. just have to finish gluing a little more than im done and read for water!
. i think thats what happened. i didnt push it in the whole way when i glued it. so now i have to cut it
The secret is measuring the depth of the sockets, and adding that to the cut length… — also, chamfer your cut ends!that describes what happened to me exactly!! i double checked everything like 6 times! put it all back together over and over and one of the pipes is just a little too long. i think thats what happened. i didnt push it in the whole way when i glued it. so now i have to cut it
![]()
Hi Jill, I am on holidays so I am checking only a bit morning and night with the camera. Corals seems open, I will check once I am back. Hope everything is going great on the new setup and impatient to see it full of life.hows your new set up @Remi ? everything still going good?
I think @Fish Styx has 2.i was at the lfs store today and they had a beautiful engineer goby. thoughts? ive heard they really can mess stuff up. are they out much? i really liked it!
I do have two. They are consummate diggers, but I designed my aquascape with them in mind. Everything is built atop flat bottomed base rock to prevent collapse. You will have a constant haze in your WC from suspended particulate, but your sandbed will be pristine. LolI think @Fish Styx has 2.