TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This officially makes mine ba ba bad to the bone!
09B59F93-0878-46FD-914F-86A5B721547C.jpeg
That looks exactly how I'd expect an urchin to look. That claw is somewhat terrifying though, almost like it's a part of the urchin!

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share and make you smile, it made me smile. I couldn’t help but share! But here’s my tuxedo urchin (his name is spike) and he’s carrying a little piggy around my tank

I even caught him carrying around a toothpick that he found once (I think I had used it to secure something)

What’s the funniest thing your urchin has carried around???

IMG_8414.jpeg

That pig is so bright it almost looked photoshopped until I saw the video!

I have a few different 3d printed hats that mine will pick up, plus the random rubble throughout the tank, including the occasional frag that he's ripped out of the coral puddy!

20210610_233659.jpg

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think I could go diving. I LOVE the ocean and would love to be apart of reef conservation but getting past even the top of my foot in the water at a beach is terrifying to me. I fish in the ocean sometimes and the teeth on fish that are only a foot deep and things like bristle worms in my fish tank make me not want to go in lol! I’m fascinated by a distance
Unlike in your tank nofthing going to come attack you. When I have dove in the carrabian the only thing I know of that's out in the open is fire coral. Which is rare.

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a few different 3d printed hats that mine will pick up, plus the random rubble throughout the tank, including the occasional frag that he's ripped out of the coral puddy!

20210610_233659.jpg
A 3d printed mop and bucket for it to carry around would be cool.

OP
OP
megtrax17

megtrax17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20210610_233659.jpg
It’s supposed to glow in the dark, is like fluorescent! I have a camera lense that sort of blocks out the blue! I found the piggies in an attempt to find hats haha!

Damien Buckley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share and make you smile, it made me smile. I couldn’t help but share! But here’s my tuxedo urchin (his name is spike) and he’s carrying a little piggy around my tank

I even caught him carrying around a toothpick that he found once (I think I had used it to secure something)

What’s the funniest thing your urchin has carried around???

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_6911.jpeg

My collector hauling around half of the rubble and snail shells from my tank, along with the blue tuxedo riding shotgun…

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my urchin decided to be a punk today.

Out of town for business and last night I moved some new mushrooms to their "forever homes"

Less than 24hrs and he flipped one that was on some rubble into the sand. Found it when I asked my wife to take some pictures as she said they looked super happy...2hours ago. Come on man!

I also found out...my wife can't reach the bottom of the tank with tweezers hahah

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back