My waving hands have stems that got thick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
84
Location
Covington
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My waving hand has started to get thick stems. They are normally thin. What should I do ?
 
My waving hand has started to get thick stems. They are normally thin. What should I do ?
Kermit The Frog Smile GIF by Muppet Wiki


Picture would help us
 
Check it out
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 28
I heard somewhere that it means its might spawn soon??? No clue is it accurate though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new