Najer's zen twins.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
This will sound silly to anyone that has an actual BIG tank, but I worry in the new big tank, I won't see things frame by frame like I love so much. Trying to scape to insure we don't lose that.
Difference is you know all the behaviors of your current inhabitants already. You will see them adapt frame by frame as you add new coral and bigger fish.

SPR1968

Fish & Coral Addict!
View Badges
Reaction score
Keeping it interesting, mine is a jumble but I like it that way, if I didn't feed the fish for a week no-one would starve, they all have the ability to feed themselves, I like how they are active and graze or hunt, busy and happy (as far as it's possible to tell) I don't have a single fish that swims around looking bored!
Interactions be it fish, creatures or corals, I stopped watching tv about 9 months ago and don't miss it, I'd much rather watch this! ;)

DSC_0107 (1024x683) (2).jpg

DSC_0103 (1) (1024x684).jpg

I took this earlier, look how the nepthea is closed in the above pics, I moved the toadstools ( It might have left a baby behind, took a bit of shifting and was just placed there!), the nepthea was wide this morning. ;)

DSC_0099 (1) (1024x684).jpg
It’s looks beautiful Simon, as you say ‘a jumble’, but a beautiful and interesting jumble,and I can see why you don’t watch TV

https://www.omegasea.net/

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
In theory March 25 is pay day for one of my big claims, I will get screwed for tax but should get a refund in the new tax year! :)
I need to find a document for payment 2, all tax free! ;)
So new tank order goes in 26 March then....

Corals.com
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is how close I m to a complete tank crash, all due to the cave goby, all the crud it disturbed had to go somewhere!
I am going to check my nitrates an phos tomorrow and do a deep clean this week, if there was a power cut and my sump leveled there would be another cycle, I need to get this done!

DSC_0103 (2) (1024x741).jpg

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is how close I m to a complete tank crash, all due to the cave goby, all the crud it disturbed had to go somewhere!
I am going to check my nitrates an phos tomorrow and do a deep clean this week, if there was a power cut and my sump leveled there would be another cycle, I need to get this done!

DSC_0103 (2) (1024x741).jpg
Whoa!

Look on the bright side; take a large frying pan and slowly heat it up, add 1/4 cup of pure, extra virgin olive oil, cut up 6 large cloves of garlic and add those to the olive oil. Then, using a set of tongs pull all of that green goodness, place in large salad spinner and spin it. Then dump green goodness into the frying pan with the olive oil and garlic. Voilá! Nice little snack to have with your evening beer!

Are you a Builder, Maintainer or Both?

• I woud rather build out a new system

Votes: 127 24.6%
  • I would rather maintain a system than build it out

Votes: 57 11.0%
  • I's passionate about both

Votes: 333 64.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
http://www.marcorocks.com/