Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... ! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x744).jpg

I love the clown gobies!! Cutest little fish..when you don't find them in your sump or at the bottom of a 5-gallon bucket...(not that anything like that has ever happened to mine). ;Joyful

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the clown gobies!! Cutest little fish..when you don't find them in your sump or at the bottom of a 5-gallon bucket...(not that anything like that has ever happened to mine). ;Joyful

I don't do water changes but it is small enough to go through the weir slots! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Leb woke and switched the alarm off, swung his legs out of bed aiming for his slippers.
... you know that point in your day when you realise your routine is going to be upset?
The soft warm squidge in the right slipper kicked in max awake mode way to early and a hop to the bathroom that early is frankly bang out of order.
Foot and slipper in the basin with taps flat out is never a good look within a minute of waking up.
Leb went downstairs, filled the kettle with just more water than required for his cup of tea (look into this people, the more you re boil the water the more the ionic imbalance happens and effects the taste), and sat down at the kitchen table.
... If anyone makes you a cup of tea in less than five minutes it will be a crap cup of tea!"

The start of the book I started writing years ago! :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admin, this is an explanation.
I have some mental health issues that I have tried to deal with, the covid thing has knocked me sideways, partly trying to lift strain from our health service.
I sent an email with this picture to my surgery earlier, a cry for help, if they section me the twins and puddle might be gone, first time I have put me first in a very long time. :)
Not proud of myself and everyone I upset.

IMG_0335 (1024x768).jpg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Admin, this is an explanation.
I have some mental health issues that I have tried to deal with, the covid thing has knocked me sideways, partly trying to lift strain from our health service.
I sent an email with this picture to my surgery earlier, a cry for help, if they section me the twins and puddle might be gone, first time I have put me first in a very long time. :)
Not proud of myself and everyone I upset.

IMG_0335 (1024x768).jpg
We love you period. Scars and all.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Si good on you friend. Hope you get it all you need without it adding any stress of you worrying bout your babies in the twins of cube. I betting it will shake out right. Raege hugs bud get ready for some major good vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back