Name this cora…PLEASE

nickenayat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
173
Location
Sherman Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone name this coral? I added it several years ago and one of the fees coral to survive multiple moving trips.

I can’t upload more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance!

IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg
 
Can someone name this coral? I added it several years ago and one of the fees coral to survive multiple moving trips.

I can’t upload more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance!

IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg
Possibly what is sold as “Favia” but maybe an Acan, I’m not great at Encrusters. Maybe #reefs#reefsquadelp :)
 
I'm thinking Acan as well. Not an Echinata. Possibly a Bowerbanki but unlikely.

Maybe a Lobo?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new