• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nannochloropsis phytoplankton $4

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just harvested my culture and I have 4 bottles left over out of a total 7. I only need three to feed my various cultures, so I will be selling 4 half liter bottles full of phyto. Bottles are $4 each, Pm me for a shipping quote.
And here they are:
47ea9a4b-b82d-d736.jpg

47ea9a4b-b83e-e86b.jpg

47ea9a4b-b84a-fa4a.jpg

Mods, when these are gone I will be sure to let you know : )
 
Hi, long shot I know but let me know if you are ever in the NYC area. Thanks and gl with your sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new