Nano 14 gallon worm eater suggestions

thunderwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is from a slightly older post but everything still applies plus I added a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp.

I have a 14 gallon cube currently with a pair of young percula clownfish (one is probably 2 inches or so and the other might be 1.5ish), as well as several hermit crabs and snails, with an emerald crab. The tank has been up for 6-8 weeks at this point, (clowns in for around a month), and the water is perfect. I will soon be setting up a 1 gallon hob refigium for it with the algae barn small clean chateo kit. It has a powerful light on it currently with a mini sump. It's basically just a hang on back but it pumps down to the bottom then back up through different media and waterfalls back in I believe it is a aquaclear 20. Live sand substrate and live rock (wet). Later on I plan on adding corals to this tank, so all of the marine life added has to be reef safe.

I'm looking for something good other than a 6 line wrasse to just keep my bristleworm population in check, and eat flatworms if the need arises. The tank is only a 14 gallon cube, and I may add a flaming prawn goby if I can find a deal for one. Any suggestions?

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know much about arrow crabs but maybe even you could only keep one temporarily to solve the problem.

OP
OP
thunderwolf

thunderwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know much about arrow crabs but maybe even you could only keep one temporarily to solve the problem.
Yeah that's the thing though it's not a problem yet I'm just trying to get something in there to get ahead of a possible problem.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 104 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back