Nano junky

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. I am relatively new to the reefing world but got hooked pretty quick. Currently I am running a bio cube 29 ,16 mixed reef along with a pico 3 gallon tall and a 55 gallon that we switched from salt to fresh. My wife and I got into the hobby at the start of covid and absolutely fell in love with the hobby . After having a major crash in our 55 and loosing everything , We knew we couldn't just give up so i started spending every waking moment researching and learning everything i could about the hobby. After restarting the tanks and being patient and waiting several months for our tanks to cure we finally started getting some results. Now I can't stop reefing and am always trying to figure out our next build. I am looking forward to posting some build pics and meeting other reefers in the hobby and being to help others with any info i can or from making some of the costly mistakes we made.
Thank you
Ty
Welcome. I’m also relatively new to the hobby. And yes it is very addicting!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome15.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back