Nano No More!

IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
One year fts
 
Beautiful!!:)
 
the striped fish is a Hoeven's Wrasse. he helps keep my tank free of pests. Shy but love him!

The starry one is a Starry Blenny (You were close in the name!). He's full of personality!
 
the striped fish is a Hoeven's Wrasse. he helps keep my tank free of pests. Shy but love him!

The starry one is a Starry Blenny (You were close in the name!). He's full of personality!

Those two and the rastas!!
 
the site downgraded the quality of the photos. I should upload to a host and repost. too lazy.

and no class. I got some cheap macro lenses, from Barnes and Nobles, lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new