Nano reef lighting

Kawika

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
91
Location
San Marcos, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I have a max nano that came with an AI prime HD. I have nothing in my tank yet but I am planning on mostly softies zoas and maybe a hammer. I am curious what lights other people are running in there nano tanks. I think the Kessils look great and I keep hearing about Radions I am just not sure if the price justifies the results I would get.
 
The AI Prime HD will work fine for those coral types. I ran two of them over my Nuvo 20 and kept SPS with no issues.
 
AI is perfect for your Nano.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new