Nano Zeovit Tanks!

20170624_202404.jpg
20170624_200709.jpg
20170624_200704.jpg
 
Added T5's yo my LED's last night the tank it looking goodish. I'm getting some brown algea at the moment, going to does Zeoback, Zeostart, and Biomate only for a week and cut my whites off completely during that time and see if it helps.
 
Automatic Zeo reactor with Start3 on a reliable doser takes away a lot of the work.

You don't really need to add blue bottles galore, the basic system should give you great colours and growth, but then you can advance on to supplements if you want to tweak certain colours etc less is more with this system imo.
It's hard to use a doser with such a small tank, I use a drop 2 times a day for the majority of what I dose.
 
I'm out of town at the moment and I got about 30 new frags on racks so I will take some more pics and give a better update on the system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new