Nauti Tank 75g Build

Stainless steel hose clamps is not a stupid mistake I've made yet. Mainly because I had a tank crash from a magnet leaching from a glass scraper.
Well in theory it should last a little bit before rusting. And also I ordered the nylon clamps on Saturday and they are supposed to be here tomorrow. So NBD 🤣
In other news the leak test passed with the exception of one threaded joint (very minor leak), easy fix just couldn't fix with water running through it. It was a street elbow-return bulkhead joint.
 
Last edited:
Well…



SHE’S WET!!!!
IMG_5724.jpeg

IMG_5727.jpeg
IMG_5726.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg
 
I have a couple questions, one is wrasse related @Slocke and the other is clam related @Fish Styx and @Miami Reef you guys know people, not sure who a good person to ask clam questions to… Keep it in the lines guys family site and all.

Wrasse question; I have crushed coral substrate to minimize flow from sending the stuff all over, I also have a little bit of fine sand what I’m thinking is have some of the fine sand in places with lower flow. Beyond that I’m not honestly sire what to even ask, general placement, how much sand for each sand/hidey hole spot, any other general advice on this plan.

Clam question; I intend to setup some type of phyto feeding regimen, beyond that and already having corals growing do any general recommendations for care? The clam is not something I intend to be next week, Ill be doing some reading.
 
I have a couple questions, one is wrasse related @Slocke and the other is clam related @Fish Styx and @Miami Reef you guys know people, not sure who a good person to ask clam questions to… Keep it in the lines guys family site and all.

Wrasse question; I have crushed coral substrate to minimize flow from sending the stuff all over, I also have a little bit of fine sand what I’m thinking is have some of the fine sand in places with lower flow. Beyond that I’m not honestly sire what to even ask, general placement, how much sand for each sand/hidey hole spot, any other general advice on this plan.

Clam question; I intend to setup some type of phyto feeding regimen, beyond that and already having corals growing do any general recommendations for care? The clam is not something I intend to be next week, Ill be doing some reading.
I really don't like crushed coral and have never had issue with flow and sand. However wrasse will usually find a spot they like and stick with it. So just concentrate your sand somewhere. They usually sleep and an inch under the sand IME.
 
Some people put bowls of sand for wrasses to sleep in.

Phyto for tridacna clams is optional; they get most of their nutrition from photosynthesis. Having detectable nutrients is always a plus.
 
I have a couple questions, one is wrasse related @Slocke and the other is clam related @Fish Styx and @Miami Reef you guys know people, not sure who a good person to ask clam questions to… Keep it in the lines guys family site and all.

Wrasse question; I have crushed coral substrate to minimize flow from sending the stuff all over, I also have a little bit of fine sand what I’m thinking is have some of the fine sand in places with lower flow. Beyond that I’m not honestly sire what to even ask, general placement, how much sand for each sand/hidey hole spot, any other general advice on this plan.

Clam question; I intend to setup some type of phyto feeding regimen, beyond that and already having corals growing do any general recommendations for care? The clam is not something I intend to be next week, Ill be doing some reading.
For clam questions, I recommend @Miami Reef
 
I am definitely a clam fanatic. I currently have 16 maxima clams in my tank.

IMG_7777.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
IMG_2692.jpeg
IMG_1497.jpeg
IMG_0368.jpeg




I actually don’t find them any more difficult than basic acropora care. They (Maxima in particular) just need seawater parameters and strong lighting.

I was working on a maxima clam care guide, but I had to scrap the idea since most of the information overlapped with basic coral care.

I think the main differences with clams are preventing parasitic snails (not likely with aquacultured) and PMD (pinched mantle disease), which the latter primarily effects maxima, but the treatment is actually straightforward.

Derasa clams are almost bulletproof. They don’t require strong lighting.


I’m convinced I can grow clams in a toilet. They are just too easy. Love them.
 
Thanks for the responses guys. The tank is set up and everything transferred put of the QT/holding tank into the 75g now 😊
IMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5758.jpeg
IMG_5759.jpeg
IMG_5760.jpeg
IMG_5761.jpeg
IMG_5762.jpeg

Letting most acclimate in lower light/shade before placing in final locations. Test acroporas are doing well so far, its been several days 🤞

Also ordered some new fish from Drs Reef since the holding/QT is freed up, I will switch everything over from the 10g to a 20g in the same place;
-starry blenny
-royal gramma
-a clownfish to go with Boop
-Halichoeres cosmetus, adorned wrasse
 
For anyone who is interested in my Lighting schedule (Reefi uno 2.1 pro), this is what I have landed on after a few days of playing with the profile to land on portions of the day that look somewhat white/full spectrum sandwiched between some windex blue periods at the beginning and end of the day with some transitions in between.
p0_name=Maintenance,p0_ch0=0,p0_cf0=0,p0_ch1=0,p0_cf1=0,p0_ch2=0,p0_cf2=0,p0_ch3=200,p0_cf3=0,p0_ch4=200,p0_cf4=0,p0_ch5=50,p0_cf5=0,p0_ch6=50,p0_cf6=0,p0_ch7=150,p0_cf7=0,p0_ch8=200,p0_cf8=0,p1_name=Photo_FULL,p1_ch0=350,p1_cf0=0,p1_ch1=350,p1_cf1=0,p1_ch2=350,p1_cf2=0,p1_ch3=350,p1_cf3=0,p1_ch4=350,p1_cf4=0,p1_ch5=350,p1_cf5=0,p1_ch6=100,p1_cf6=0,p1_ch7=100,p1_cf7=0,p1_ch8=100,p1_cf8=0,p2_name=Photo_LPS,p2_ch0=350,p2_cf0=0,p2_ch1=350,p2_cf1=0,p2_ch2=350,p2_cf2=0,p2_ch3=350,p2_cf3=0,p2_ch4=350,p2_cf4=0,p2_ch5=25,p2_cf5=0,p2_ch6=25,p2_cf6=0,p2_ch7=25,p2_cf7=0,p2_ch8=25,p2_cf8=0,p3_name=White/blue,p3_ch0=307,p3_cf0=0,p3_ch1=307,p3_cf1=0,p3_ch2=307,p3_cf2=0,p3_ch3=307,p3_cf3=0,p3_ch4=307,p3_cf4=0,p3_ch5=358,p3_cf5=0,p3_ch6=174,p3_cf6=0,p3_ch7=256,p3_cf7=0,p3_ch8=256,p3_cf8=0,p4_name=RB ,p4_ch0=0,p4_cf0=0,p4_ch1=0,p4_cf1=0,p4_ch2=250,p4_cf2=0,p4_ch3=300,p4_cf3=0,p4_ch4=300,p4_cf4=0,p4_ch5=0,p4_cf5=0,p4_ch6=0,p4_cf6=0,p4_ch7=0,p4_cf7=0,p4_ch8=0,p4_cf8=0,p5_name=NightView,p5_ch0=20,p5_cf0=0,p5_ch1=20,p5_cf1=0,p5_ch2=20,p5_cf2=0,p5_ch3=20,p5_cf3=0,p5_ch4=20,p5_cf4=0,p5_ch5=0,p5_cf5=0,p5_ch6=0,p5_cf6=0,p5_ch7=0,p5_cf7=0,p5_ch8=0,p5_cf8=0,p6_name=Sunrise,p6_ch0=0,p6_cf0=0,p6_ch1=0,p6_cf1=0,p6_ch2=0,p6_cf2=0,p6_ch3=50,p6_cf3=0,p6_ch4=0,p6_cf4=0,p6_ch5=0,p6_cf5=0,p6_ch6=15,p6_cf6=0,p6_ch7=20,p6_cf7=0,p6_ch8=0,p6_cf8=0,p7_name=DayLPS,p7_ch0=200,p7_cf0=0,p7_ch1=300,p7_cf1=0,p7_ch2=500,p7_cf2=0,p7_ch3=700,p7_cf3=0,p7_ch4=700,p7_cf4=0,p7_ch5=250,p7_cf5=0,p7_ch6=250,p7_cf6=0,p7_ch7=250,p7_cf7=0,p7_ch8=150,p7_cf8=0,p8_name=Profile_9,p8_ch0=0,p8_cf0=0,p8_ch1=0,p8_cf1=0,p8_ch2=0,p8_cf2=0,p8_ch3=0,p8_cf3=0,p8_ch4=0,p8_cf4=0,p8_ch5=0,p8_cf5=0,p8_ch6=0,p8_cf6=0,p8_ch7=0,p8_cf7=0,p8_ch8=0,p8_cf8=0,p9_name=Day ,p9_ch0=600,p9_cf0=0,p9_ch1=700,p9_cf1=0,p9_ch2=700,p9_cf2=0,p9_ch3=900,p9_cf3=0,p9_ch4=900,p9_cf4=0,p9_ch5=150,p9_cf5=0,p9_ch6=150,p9_cf6=0,p9_ch7=150,p9_cf7=0,p9_ch8=75,p9_cf8=0,p10_name=Peak,p10_ch0=700,p10_cf0=0,p10_ch1=800,p10_cf1=0,p10_ch2=800,p10_cf2=0,p10_ch3=1023,p10_cf3=0,p10_ch4=1023,p10_cf4=0,p10_ch5=300,p10_cf5=0,p10_ch6=250,p10_cf6=0,p10_ch7=250,p10_cf7=0,p10_ch8=150,p10_cf8=0,p11_name=PeakLPS,p11_ch0=300,p11_cf0=0,p11_ch1=400,p11_cf1=0,p11_ch2=600,p11_cf2=0,p11_ch3=850,p11_cf3=0,p11_ch4=850,p11_cf4=0,p11_ch5=400,p11_cf5=0,p11_ch6=500,p11_cf6=0,p11_ch7=500,p11_cf7=0,p11_ch8=300,p11_cf8=0,p12_name=Moon,p12_ch0=0,p12_cf0=0,p12_ch1=0,p12_cf1=0,p12_ch2=0,p12_cf2=0,p12_ch3=30,p12_cf3=0,p12_ch4=15,p12_cf4=0,p12_ch5=0,p12_cf5=0,p12_ch6=0,p12_cf6=0,p12_ch7=0,p12_cf7=0,p12_ch8=0,p12_cf8=0,p13_name=Blue2,p13_ch0=200,p13_cf0=0,p13_ch1=200,p13_cf1=0,p13_ch2=200,p13_cf2=0,p13_ch3=200,p13_cf3=0,p13_ch4=200,p13_cf4=0,p13_ch5=0,p13_cf5=0,p13_ch6=0,p13_cf6=0,p13_ch7=0,p13_cf7=0,p13_ch8=0,p13_cf8=0,p14_name=RB2,p14_ch0=150,p14_cf0=0,p14_ch1=150,p14_cf1=0,p14_ch2=150,p14_cf2=0,p14_ch3=150,p14_cf3=0,p14_ch4=150,p14_cf4=0,p14_ch5=0,p14_cf5=0,p14_ch6=0,p14_cf6=0,p14_ch7=0,p14_cf7=0,p14_ch8=0,p14_cf8=0,p15_name=DayLPS2,p15_ch0=300,p15_cf0=0,p15_ch1=300,p15_cf1=0,p15_ch2=300,p15_cf2=0,p15_ch3=300,p15_cf3=0,p15_ch4=300,p15_cf4=0,p15_ch5=100,p15_cf5=0,p15_ch6=40,p15_cf6=0,p15_ch7=40,p15_cf7=0,p15_ch8=40,p15_cf8=0,p16_name=PeakLPS2,p16_ch0=350,p16_cf0=0,p16_ch1=350,p16_cf1=0,p16_ch2=350,p16_cf2=0,p16_ch3=350,p16_cf3=0,p16_ch4=350,p16_cf4=0,p16_ch5=200,p16_cf5=0,p16_ch6=80,p16_cf6=0,p16_ch7=80,p16_cf7=0,p16_ch8=80,p16_cf8=0,p17_name=DaySPS2,p17_ch0=460,p17_cf0=0,p17_ch1=409,p17_cf1=0,p17_ch2=358,p17_cf2=0,p17_ch3=327,p17_cf3=0,p17_ch4=307,p17_cf4=0,p17_ch5=566,p17_cf5=0,p17_ch6=266,p17_cf6=0,p17_ch7=766,p17_cf7=0,p17_ch8=766,p17_cf8=0,p18_name=PeakSPS2,p18_ch0=512,p18_cf0=0,p18_ch1=512,p18_cf1=0,p18_ch2=512,p18_cf2=0,p18_ch3=409,p18_cf3=0,p18_ch4=409,p18_cf4=0,p18_ch5=601,p18_cf5=0,p18_ch6=409,p18_cf6=0,p18_ch7=1023,p18_cf7=0,p18_ch8=1023,p18_cf8=0,p19_name=Moon2,p19_ch0=0,p19_cf0=0,p19_ch1=0,p19_cf1=0,p19_ch2=0,p19_cf2=0,p19_ch3=6,p19_cf3=0,p19_ch4=6,p19_cf4=0,p19_ch5=0,p19_cf5=0,p19_ch6=0,p19_cf6=0,p19_ch7=0,p19_cf7=0,p19_ch8=0,p19_cf8=0,m0_pindex=4,m0_hr=7,m0_min=0,m0_rate=5,m0_name=Early,m0_master=100,m0_seasonal=0,m1_pindex=3,m1_hr=9,m1_min=0,m1_rate=60,m1_name=Morning,m1_master=100,m1_seasonal=0,m2_pindex=17,m2_hr=11,m2_min=0,m2_rate=60,m2_name=Day,m2_master=100,m2_seasonal=0,m3_pindex=18,m3_hr=13,m3_min=30,m3_rate=30,m3_name=Peak,m3_master=100,m3_seasonal=0,m4_pindex=17,m4_hr=16,m4_min=0,m4_rate=30,m4_name=After,m4_master=100,m4_seasonal=0,m5_pindex=3,m5_hr=18,m5_min=15,m5_rate=60,m5_name=Evening,m5_master=100,m5_seasonal=0,m6_pindex=4,m6_hr=20,m6_min=0,m6_rate=30,m6_name=Night,m6_master=100,m6_seasonal=0,m7_pindex=19,m7_hr=22,m7_min=30,m7_rate=5,m7_name=Moon,m7_master=100,m7_seasonal=0,m8_pindex=6,m8_hr=7,m8_min=30,m8_rate=15,m8_name=Sunrise,m8_master=100,m8_seasonal=0,m9_pindex=5,m9_hr=2,m9_min=30,m9_rate=1,m9_name=Dark,m9_master=100,m9_seasonal=0,max_S_min=0,max_S_min2=0,NorthHemi=1,S_min=0,S_min2=0,inDLS=60,SummerSolTime=1,sol_DLS=0,shr=2,smin=2,TZ=-7.00,ADLS=1,SelectedDLS=USA,MaxCloud=0,AccPercent=100.00,AccDays=0.00,VM=8,FanMode=1,CustomSetTemp=65,MMSetDelay=120,m0_cindex=0,m1_cindex=1,m2_cindex=2,m3_cindex=3,m4_cindex=4,m5_cindex=5,
 
Well, that didn't turn out right. @Miami Reef or @DanyL when i tried to upload my saved profile from files it kept giving me an error something to the effect of I need to accept the use of cookies on this site and couldn't figure out how to do so. What am I doing wrong with putting that file in here?
 
For anyone who is interested in my Lighting schedule (Reefi uno 2.1 pro), this is what I have landed on after a few days of playing with the profile to land on portions of the day that look somewhat white/full spectrum sandwiched between some windex blue periods at the beginning and end of the day with some transitions in between.
p0_name=Maintenance,p0_ch0=0,p0_cf0=0,p0_ch1=0,p0_cf1=0,p0_ch2=0,p0_cf2=0,p0_ch3=200,p0_cf3=0,p0_ch4=200,p0_cf4=0,p0_ch5=50,p0_cf5=0,p0_ch6=50,p0_cf6=0,p0_ch7=150,p0_cf7=0,p0_ch8=200,p0_cf8=0,p1_name=Photo_FULL,p1_ch0=350,p1_cf0=0,p1_ch1=350,p1_cf1=0,p1_ch2=350,p1_cf2=0,p1_ch3=350,p1_cf3=0,p1_ch4=350,p1_cf4=0,p1_ch5=350,p1_cf5=0,p1_ch6=100,p1_cf6=0,p1_ch7=100,p1_cf7=0,p1_ch8=100,p1_cf8=0,p2_name=Photo_LPS,p2_ch0=350,p2_cf0=0,p2_ch1=350,p2_cf1=0,p2_ch2=350,p2_cf2=0,p2_ch3=350,p2_cf3=0,p2_ch4=350,p2_cf4=0,p2_ch5=25,p2_cf5=0,p2_ch6=25,p2_cf6=0,p2_ch7=25,p2_cf7=0,p2_ch8=25,p2_cf8=0,p3_name=White/blue,p3_ch0=307,p3_cf0=0,p3_ch1=307,p3_cf1=0,p3_ch2=307,p3_cf2=0,p3_ch3=307,p3_cf3=0,p3_ch4=307,p3_cf4=0,p3_ch5=358,p3_cf5=0,p3_ch6=174,p3_cf6=0,p3_ch7=256,p3_cf7=0,p3_ch8=256,p3_cf8=0,p4_name=RB ,p4_ch0=0,p4_cf0=0,p4_ch1=0,p4_cf1=0,p4_ch2=250,p4_cf2=0,p4_ch3=300,p4_cf3=0,p4_ch4=300,p4_cf4=0,p4_ch5=0,p4_cf5=0,p4_ch6=0,p4_cf6=0,p4_ch7=0,p4_cf7=0,p4_ch8=0,p4_cf8=0,p5_name=NightView,p5_ch0=20,p5_cf0=0,p5_ch1=20,p5_cf1=0,p5_ch2=20,p5_cf2=0,p5_ch3=20,p5_cf3=0,p5_ch4=20,p5_cf4=0,p5_ch5=0,p5_cf5=0,p5_ch6=0,p5_cf6=0,p5_ch7=0,p5_cf7=0,p5_ch8=0,p5_cf8=0,p6_name=Sunrise,p6_ch0=0,p6_cf0=0,p6_ch1=0,p6_cf1=0,p6_ch2=0,p6_cf2=0,p6_ch3=50,p6_cf3=0,p6_ch4=0,p6_cf4=0,p6_ch5=0,p6_cf5=0,p6_ch6=15,p6_cf6=0,p6_ch7=20,p6_cf7=0,p6_ch8=0,p6_cf8=0,p7_name=DayLPS,p7_ch0=200,p7_cf0=0,p7_ch1=300,p7_cf1=0,p7_ch2=500,p7_cf2=0,p7_ch3=700,p7_cf3=0,p7_ch4=700,p7_cf4=0,p7_ch5=250,p7_cf5=0,p7_ch6=250,p7_cf6=0,p7_ch7=250,p7_cf7=0,p7_ch8=150,p7_cf8=0,p8_name=Profile_9,p8_ch0=0,p8_cf0=0,p8_ch1=0,p8_cf1=0,p8_ch2=0,p8_cf2=0,p8_ch3=0,p8_cf3=0,p8_ch4=0,p8_cf4=0,p8_ch5=0,p8_cf5=0,p8_ch6=0,p8_cf6=0,p8_ch7=0,p8_cf7=0,p8_ch8=0,p8_cf8=0,p9_name=Day ,p9_ch0=600,p9_cf0=0,p9_ch1=700,p9_cf1=0,p9_ch2=700,p9_cf2=0,p9_ch3=900,p9_cf3=0,p9_ch4=900,p9_cf4=0,p9_ch5=150,p9_cf5=0,p9_ch6=150,p9_cf6=0,p9_ch7=150,p9_cf7=0,p9_ch8=75,p9_cf8=0,p10_name=Peak,p10_ch0=700,p10_cf0=0,p10_ch1=800,p10_cf1=0,p10_ch2=800,p10_cf2=0,p10_ch3=1023,p10_cf3=0,p10_ch4=1023,p10_cf4=0,p10_ch5=300,p10_cf5=0,p10_ch6=250,p10_cf6=0,p10_ch7=250,p10_cf7=0,p10_ch8=150,p10_cf8=0,p11_name=PeakLPS,p11_ch0=300,p11_cf0=0,p11_ch1=400,p11_cf1=0,p11_ch2=600,p11_cf2=0,p11_ch3=850,p11_cf3=0,p11_ch4=850,p11_cf4=0,p11_ch5=400,p11_cf5=0,p11_ch6=500,p11_cf6=0,p11_ch7=500,p11_cf7=0,p11_ch8=300,p11_cf8=0,p12_name=Moon,p12_ch0=0,p12_cf0=0,p12_ch1=0,p12_cf1=0,p12_ch2=0,p12_cf2=0,p12_ch3=30,p12_cf3=0,p12_ch4=15,p12_cf4=0,p12_ch5=0,p12_cf5=0,p12_ch6=0,p12_cf6=0,p12_ch7=0,p12_cf7=0,p12_ch8=0,p12_cf8=0,p13_name=Blue2,p13_ch0=200,p13_cf0=0,p13_ch1=200,p13_cf1=0,p13_ch2=200,p13_cf2=0,p13_ch3=200,p13_cf3=0,p13_ch4=200,p13_cf4=0,p13_ch5=0,p13_cf5=0,p13_ch6=0,p13_cf6=0,p13_ch7=0,p13_cf7=0,p13_ch8=0,p13_cf8=0,p14_name=RB2,p14_ch0=150,p14_cf0=0,p14_ch1=150,p14_cf1=0,p14_ch2=150,p14_cf2=0,p14_ch3=150,p14_cf3=0,p14_ch4=150,p14_cf4=0,p14_ch5=0,p14_cf5=0,p14_ch6=0,p14_cf6=0,p14_ch7=0,p14_cf7=0,p14_ch8=0,p14_cf8=0,p15_name=DayLPS2,p15_ch0=300,p15_cf0=0,p15_ch1=300,p15_cf1=0,p15_ch2=300,p15_cf2=0,p15_ch3=300,p15_cf3=0,p15_ch4=300,p15_cf4=0,p15_ch5=100,p15_cf5=0,p15_ch6=40,p15_cf6=0,p15_ch7=40,p15_cf7=0,p15_ch8=40,p15_cf8=0,p16_name=PeakLPS2,p16_ch0=350,p16_cf0=0,p16_ch1=350,p16_cf1=0,p16_ch2=350,p16_cf2=0,p16_ch3=350,p16_cf3=0,p16_ch4=350,p16_cf4=0,p16_ch5=200,p16_cf5=0,p16_ch6=80,p16_cf6=0,p16_ch7=80,p16_cf7=0,p16_ch8=80,p16_cf8=0,p17_name=DaySPS2,p17_ch0=460,p17_cf0=0,p17_ch1=409,p17_cf1=0,p17_ch2=358,p17_cf2=0,p17_ch3=327,p17_cf3=0,p17_ch4=307,p17_cf4=0,p17_ch5=566,p17_cf5=0,p17_ch6=266,p17_cf6=0,p17_ch7=766,p17_cf7=0,p17_ch8=766,p17_cf8=0,p18_name=PeakSPS2,p18_ch0=512,p18_cf0=0,p18_ch1=512,p18_cf1=0,p18_ch2=512,p18_cf2=0,p18_ch3=409,p18_cf3=0,p18_ch4=409,p18_cf4=0,p18_ch5=601,p18_cf5=0,p18_ch6=409,p18_cf6=0,p18_ch7=1023,p18_cf7=0,p18_ch8=1023,p18_cf8=0,p19_name=Moon2,p19_ch0=0,p19_cf0=0,p19_ch1=0,p19_cf1=0,p19_ch2=0,p19_cf2=0,p19_ch3=6,p19_cf3=0,p19_ch4=6,p19_cf4=0,p19_ch5=0,p19_cf5=0,p19_ch6=0,p19_cf6=0,p19_ch7=0,p19_cf7=0,p19_ch8=0,p19_cf8=0,m0_pindex=4,m0_hr=7,m0_min=0,m0_rate=5,m0_name=Early,m0_master=100,m0_seasonal=0,m1_pindex=3,m1_hr=9,m1_min=0,m1_rate=60,m1_name=Morning,m1_master=100,m1_seasonal=0,m2_pindex=17,m2_hr=11,m2_min=0,m2_rate=60,m2_name=Day,m2_master=100,m2_seasonal=0,m3_pindex=18,m3_hr=13,m3_min=30,m3_rate=30,m3_name=Peak,m3_master=100,m3_seasonal=0,m4_pindex=17,m4_hr=16,m4_min=0,m4_rate=30,m4_name=After,m4_master=100,m4_seasonal=0,m5_pindex=3,m5_hr=18,m5_min=15,m5_rate=60,m5_name=Evening,m5_master=100,m5_seasonal=0,m6_pindex=4,m6_hr=20,m6_min=0,m6_rate=30,m6_name=Night,m6_master=100,m6_seasonal=0,m7_pindex=19,m7_hr=22,m7_min=30,m7_rate=5,m7_name=Moon,m7_master=100,m7_seasonal=0,m8_pindex=6,m8_hr=7,m8_min=30,m8_rate=15,m8_name=Sunrise,m8_master=100,m8_seasonal=0,m9_pindex=5,m9_hr=2,m9_min=30,m9_rate=1,m9_name=Dark,m9_master=100,m9_seasonal=0,max_S_min=0,max_S_min2=0,NorthHemi=1,S_min=0,S_min2=0,inDLS=60,SummerSolTime=1,sol_DLS=0,shr=2,smin=2,TZ=-7.00,ADLS=1,SelectedDLS=USA,MaxCloud=0,AccPercent=100.00,AccDays=0.00,VM=8,FanMode=1,CustomSetTemp=65,MMSetDelay=120,m0_cindex=0,m1_cindex=1,m2_cindex=2,m3_cindex=3,m4_cindex=4,m5_cindex=5,
Seems simple enough 😳
 
I’m a simple guy: I keep all the channels of my Reefi Uno 2.1 pro at equal percentages, except for the Amber, which is at 0.

I don’t like the pink look it causes.

I think they did a very good job making their base spectrum. I’m pretty happy with the fixtures. They are par machines.
 
Clams. Ultra Gold.
Really good guess but not yet. I am on the fence between ultra gold and ultra though. Haven't seen any gold ones in person in a long time to really be able to decide… might have to get one of each…
 
Hmmm... Not clams.

You ordered another Wrasse - I'm thinking Black Leopard.

You also ordered a Walt Disney and a Strawberry Shortcake Acropora and a Black Widow BTA?

How's that for specific?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new