OP
KLR

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not from raleigh but if your looking for lfs's i know of some good 1s i will pm u in a second

OP
OP
KLR

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True lol, Vangogh121 knows more than i do so let him tell you some places to go

NeosNano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang...anything??? It doesnt need to be top notch! Im here for work and do not spend my nights here doing squat. I would like to hook up with some of the reefers here if there are any and shoot the S%^T....

VanGogh121

Melba Toast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved down from Michigan a year ago, The hobby is not as Driven as it is in Michigan, There is only two stores worth a crap (Fishroom) and (Down under) and the Fish Room just lost the person that does all the orders for rockin' corals, so it truley a fish room. Down under is a neat store but you won't find any A++ corals. I buy my corals from the Vendors/hobbiest here. It is the weirdest thing, everyone around here (With a handfull of exceptions) loves Leathers (The Brown ones) and button Polyps. Your more than welcome to stop by and check out my little slice of the reef, but you would have to work around my work and my childrens crazy schedules.

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup
KLR .. Another incognito local . I know Mike ,Rich and maybe a few others . I prolly live the closet to you . LOL

NeosNano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved down from Michigan a year ago, The hobby is not as Driven as it is in Michigan, There is only two stores worth a crap (Fishroom) and (Down under) and the Fish Room just lost the person that does all the orders for rockin' corals, so it truley a fish room. Down under is a neat store but you won't find any A++ corals. I buy my corals from the Vendors/hobbiest here. It is the weirdest thing, everyone around here (With a handfull of exceptions) loves Leathers (The Brown ones) and button Polyps. Your more than welcome to stop by and check out my little slice of the reef, but you would have to work around my work and my childrens crazy schedules.

Hell yeah Im down to take a peep. Thanks for the reply bro. Ill pm you sometime this week and maybe we can schedule? Im pretty busy myself with work but Im pretty much free at night.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back