Need advice on how to eliminate dead spots.

DesignNerd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rock work is an arch. I have detritus and waste build-up in the back left corning and in the center. There is an additional rock in the back left corner that may be preventing some flow. The back wall also gets some detritus as well.

35 gal Waterbox AIO
Mighty Jet return pump 500gph-ish that I've increased to 1.6
Nero 3 in the top right on the back wall usually runs random 10%-35% during the day.

I have a mainly LPS tank and I don't want to blast everything.

Any advice? Thinking about adding a second Nero 3.

DSCF2069.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new