Need Help / Ich or Fluke

Fishzen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sri Lanka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20211229_235552.jpg
20211229_235503.jpg

Hi , need help to cure my emperor, I'm new to this and not sure what to do .
started a copper treatment .
fish are still feeding . But I'm afraid things might go bad soon .
any advice?

thank you
 
Definitely ich or velvet on the emperor. Also looks like flukes potentially. You can do a freshwater dip - just search for the process here. It's super easy and will give them some immediate relief while you ramp up the copper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new