Need help identiying this acro

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
594
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying this acro I have acquired a while back. I totally forgot who where and name of it and is very slow grower. Some say it is an ARC fireworks but I also have that piece and is totally different. In all honesty I like this one better than the ARC (color wise). It has deep purplish blue color with red corallites.
DSC_3754.JPG


and this is my ARC fireworks
DSC_3756.JPG


Hopefully someone can recognize this piece or point me in the right direction. Thank you
 
I almost said arc fireworks before I finished reading your post. I know aquasd had one called rainbow fruit that looks really similar. Purple with red corallites.
 
I almost said arc fireworks before I finished reading your post. I know aquasd had one called rainbow fruit that looks really similar. Purple with red corallites.
I think they renamed it the asd fireworks, but it's the same acro.
 
It is in that vein. If it did not come with a name or lineage then name it yourself.

Gonzo's Cooke Monster is similar too, but still different - this is the best version of the fireworks/cookie-monster, IMO. The gonzo is more blue than the fireworks and the polyps are more red.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new