Need help installing presets onto ai prime hd please

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am not sure on the app. but i log into my account through myaquaillumination website at https://my.aquaillumination.com/login.html
download your desired file first then log into the website.
then click on your lights and under control there is a share button
file load.png

Then click upload, then give it the file with new settings and once loaded log out and then log back in and you will see the new settings.

file load2.png

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am not sure on the app. but i log into my account through myaquaillumination website at https://my.aquaillumination.com/login.html
download your desired file first then log into the website.
then click on your lights and under control there is a share button
file load.png

Then click upload, then give it the file with new settings and once loaded log out and then log back in and you will see the new settings.

file load2.png
we have a winner;)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
click download first so you can save a copy of your current setting before you start uploading other profiles in case you want to revert back.

RobMay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
click download first so you can save a copy of your current setting before you start uploading other profiles in case you want to revert back.

I have a aip file in my downloads on my Samsung S7 edge with Oreo. I can't find where to tell it to use ai app to open the aip file. They are not showing up in the app. I'd rather not use a PC for this process. The directions given here don't make sense to me. Do I need to relocate the aip files to an ai app file? How can I set app association for aip files? It only takes a right mouse click on a pc. Please give instructions that apply to the Oreo version of Android. Thanks in advance.

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a aip file in my downloads on my Samsung S7 edge with Oreo. I can't find where to tell it to use ai app to open the aip file. They are not showing up in the app. I'd rather not use a PC for this process. The directions given here don't make sense to me. Do I need to relocate the aip files to an ai app file? How can I set app association for aip files? It only takes a right mouse click on a pc. Please give instructions that apply to the Oreo version of Android. Thanks in advance.
Did you ever find a solution to this? Im having the same problem. I even put the .aip file in the aquaillumination folder on my galaxy s8 and it doesnt show up in the app when I try to load presets

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever find a solution to this? Im having the same problem. I even put the .aip file in the aquaillumination folder on my galaxy s8 and it doesnt show up in the app when I try to load presets

I just an AI Hydra last week, so this process is fresh in my mind. I'm not sure how it works on Android, but on the iphone, I first download the file and 'open in Safari', then there is an option to open the file in the MyAI app, and is instantly downloaded and saved in my presets.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Luke iskra are you doing this on PC, android, or iphone? If you're on android, download the program you want then go into your download folder on your phone and select it, it'll automatically bring up the schedule in the My AI app :)

Nelson Tiago

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting post. Can anyone help me please? I'm doing the login on My AI in Google, and I can't enter the full serial number of my AI Prime 16HD, misses 2 digits ...what I'm doing wrong?

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting post. Can anyone help me please? I'm doing the login on My AI in Google, and I can't enter the full serial number of my AI Prime 16HD, misses 2 digits ...what I'm doing wrong?
I just asked support about that. I'll update if I hear anything.
I did find this link though to load the presets that you can download. I jsut downloaded it from my open, chose to open it with the myAI App and then: https://support.aquaillumination.co...3-How-to-upload-a-AIP-file-to-an-AI-Fi-Device

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought an AI prime for my BIocube 32. I can download the preset files from AI on my Samsung Galaxy 20, but when I try to open them it says I don't have an app to do it with even though I have MyAI. When I log into my account on my desktop it says I don't have any lights associated with my account even though I can control them with the AI app on my phone. Any ideas?

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to download a different file browser app for android and then once I opened them thru the file app they were imported to the ai app. Maybe something to try. Also I had to register my light by entering the serial number on the ai website go be able to control it from the website.

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for thr reply! Can you share what file browser app you used?

When I tried to add the light to my AI account on my desktop I get this screen even though the light is connected in the AI app on my Samsung :confused:

15936513872981647264659321147371.jpg

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used Google files, then the open with feature in the app. Id try to factory reset the ai light and then connect to it via wifi and do the initial setup again.

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently part of the problem is that the newer AI Prime HD is NOT wifi capable, it can only be controlled via bluetooth

Which means I'll have to do this using my phone.

ETA: I gave up and posted in the AI sponsor forum. Hopefully they will have a suggestion.

Last edited:

ARasberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently part of the problem is that the newer AI Prime HD is NOT wifi capable, it can only be controlled via bluetooth

Which means I'll have to do this using my phone.

ETA: I gave up and posted in the AI sponsor forum. Hopefully they will have a suggestion.
Did you get an answer on loading presets on the AI Prime HD? I am now trying to do the same thing.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back