Need help with scape

wolt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
134
Location
Loveland OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with scape I like the left side but I think the ride side needs some help

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
If you had a light over the right side, I think you would find the aquascape more appealing...the darkness gives it an odd look compared to the left side. But, if you don't like it, just keep rearranging the right side rocks and standing back to take a look...you'll eventually come up with a design that appeals to you. I think it looks fine the way it is, though. You won't see the rock after awhile when the corals start to grow out.
 
If you had a light over the right side, I think you would find the aquascape more appealing...the darkness gives it an odd look compared to the left side. But, if you don't like it, just keep rearranging the right side rocks and standing back to take a look...you'll eventually come up with a design that appeals to you. I think it looks fine the way it is, though. You won't see the rock after awhile when the corals start to grow out.
I agree. I really like the 1st pic
 
Yeah my other light is on my other tank right now but I will move it to the big tank soon
 
There is also a cool cave that my tang likes to hide in too

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new