Neon green zoa ID

London_pico_reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grabbed this zoa tucked away in my lfs and have no clue what it was, only zoa in there like it, got it chucked in for free, I like my zoas but have no clue, possibly a pacman?

C824DFFA-8491-40CA-8946-6426146F6509.jpeg 4C39BA9D-9B62-4F93-8DBD-E7B61313F6F0.jpeg 3F3150B3-1CFC-4B35-8C22-C33D78B5EFD5.jpeg
 
Grabbed this zoa tucked away in my lfs and have no clue what it was, only zoa in there like it, got it chucked in for free, I like my zoas but have no clue, possibly a pacman?

C824DFFA-8491-40CA-8946-6426146F6509.jpeg 4C39BA9D-9B62-4F93-8DBD-E7B61313F6F0.jpeg 3F3150B3-1CFC-4B35-8C22-C33D78B5EFD5.jpeg
May be scrambled eggs but images very heavy in blue light to tell or confirm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new