Neptune GRO Refugium Light -SOLD-

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheAngryReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
28
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune GRO Refugium Light $100 Shipped
Continental US only.
Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle are ok.

D94EE6CE-D4EC-41EF-AFAD-B302469E52A1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new