• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems Apex Brand New

CodSack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New still in the plastic Neptune Systems Apex. My loss is your gain, I just have too much going on right now to install it. $700 shipped

OP
OP
CodSack

CodSack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171014_145238.jpg
20171014_145157.jpg
20171014_145046.jpg

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the manufacturer date. Is it one of the originals with all the glitches or is it the new one with all of the updates and hardware?

OP
OP
CodSack

CodSack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the manufacturer date. Is it one of the originals with all the glitches or is it the new one with all of the updates and hardware?

I'm not sure of the manufacturing date is there a way to look up the serial number to find out

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure of the manufacture date is really relevant as all the firmware will update to the current firmware. Good deal on a great unit. Good luck with sale.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm not mistaken, any "glitches" would be in the firmware anyway...and an update would take care of it. I have the 2016, and love it. I just got back from a vacation and the apex saved my entire system. My AC unit kicked a breaker and the only way I knew it was because my tank temps were rising. Checking the apex, everything was working as it should. My fan was on and everything. This is how I knew there was a problem, and I was able to get a friend to go check on it while I was gone. All together, I lost one cheap sps frag, and that might just be a coincidence.

My advice...buy this thing. They're awesome!! If I had another system, I would buy this one myself.

OP
OP
CodSack

CodSack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't want to sell this thing but things come up and family comes first. People keep throwing lower offers at me but if it doesn't sell for $700 I'll just keep it

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most likely, it will sell. ...especially if you have receipt and they can get warranty on it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back