Neptune Systems Trident: Going, Going, GONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, didn't think it would take that long. I can wait though....

Any chance that pre-orders will be allowed with this next string of orders?

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be faster!

We have no plans to accept pre/back orders for the Trident.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses. Will have to learn meditation to keep my patience.....

You are very welcome!

tenor.gif

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When did you get them in? I was on the email list and didn’t get an email today got two last week but none today even checked in at four am eastern time when I woke up to take a pee

U

User1

View Badges

We sold out of the Neptune Systems Trident in about 10 minutes this morning.

The good news: we'll have more on the way soon!

If you're interested in picking up a Trident, click the "notify me" button on this page and we'll send you an email once they return: https://mdshop.us/Trident

Your post was at 11:33 AM. Pretty sure they said to start at 12:00 AM PST...seems you jump'd the gun either by pre-order or just opening the doors 27 minutes early. In either case they all sold out and in some cases in less than 2 minutes.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
When did you get them in? I was on the email list and didn’t get an email today got two last week but none today even checked in at four am eastern time when I woke up to take a pee

The only piece of marketing we put out today was a home page banner which we took down within about 30 minutes of making the Trident live on the site. We never had the opportunity to put out the email or other collateral we worked on for the launch. I guess we'll be saving it for the next shipment!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Lol - just passing through :) How are you today?
Mad my plan of buying a trident seeing how quiet it was compared to my khg and then selling it on eBay afterward has failed miserably

U

User1

View Badges
Mad my plan of buying a trident seeing how quiet it was compared to my khg and then selling it on eBay afterward has failed miserably

Ah, I see. Well plenty of drama here on the board to go around with all of the trident chatter. Thought I saw someone post a Trident on ebay for a bit over 1k. If it is anything like the Cor pumps in only took a couple weeks to get more in stock then after that it was a steady stream. If it is something you are after my guess is you will have one by June.

Be it from this site or another.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Is there an option to pay and not have the wife figure it out? I’m beginning to think she is plotting my demise with this build
Ugh, I need this as well ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well plenty of drama here on the board to go around with all of the trident chatter. Thought I saw someone post a Trident on ebay for a bit over 1k. If it is anything like the Cor pumps in only took a couple weeks to get more in stock then after that it was a steady stream. If it is something you are after my guess is you will have one by June.

Be it from this site or another.
Nah prolly better I didn’t get one if it happens it happens I’m still not to happy about how the whole thing was handled

Back