Neptune trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Good talk man I’m going to bed

Last thing am I posted this in the other thread as well

People were going to buy this anyway if it was 600-1000 dollars so why hide information like this until the last minute? What else are they hiding?

Likewise - thanks for keeping me honest.

With regards to hiding - no idea. The point you raise though about those who are going to buy it will do so regardless is true. I'm sure it will come up and there will be an answer. I guess it will just be up to us to figure out if it is legit and makes sense. Obviously I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I think crow tastes good because while I'm not talking trash I very well could be eating a lot of it down the road :D Take it easy!
 
Some websites already have price.


Untitled.png
 
Last edited:
Sheesh. Glade I checked this thread. I was waiting till 12 to check. Got 2. They're going to sell out before the official release at 12. How sad.
 
and they're sold out before the official release time. Lol...
 
They have more, makes me wonder about that roll out he talked about...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new