Neptune Trident

Jblaine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just installed a Neptune Apex system and getting ready to install the Trident. My question is, at what point do the reagents freeze? I have installed the Apex through the wall and into the garage. Currently the garage is 40° and worried it might get below that. I am think about getting a mini split with a heat pump but haven’t pulled the trigger on that yet.
Thanks
Jon

U

User1

View Badges
I was curious if it was on their FAQ page but do not see any information on reagents and temperature. That is an interesting question. Before you do anything shoot them an email / ticket now and I bet you will get an answer tomorrow.

Edit: I remembered the FAQ they started on R2R just before the launch. There is a bit of information here but I would still send in a ticket to get their thoughts and options.

Can the reagents get cold? Hot?
Reagents should be kept at room temperature and not exposed to bright sunlight.

OP
OP
Jblaine

Jblaine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious if it was on their FAQ page but do not see any information on reagents and temperature. That is an interesting question. Before you do anything shoot them an email / ticket now and I bet you will get an answer tomorrow.

Edit: I remembered the FAQ they started on R2R just before the launch. There is a bit of information here but I would still send in a ticket to get their thoughts and options.

Can the reagents get cold? Hot?
Reagents should be kept at room temperature and not exposed to bright sunlight.

Still haven’t gotten a answer from Neptune yet. I am assuming it will be ok as long as it doesn’t freeze‍

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 86 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back