NERAC Conference

Munchie1976

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Plainfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! The folks over at the Long Island Reef Association have asked us to announce their NERAC Conference. We have heard wonderful things about this conference from other reef-keepers and as you can see, there are some terrific speakers lined up! So, take the trip, make some new reefing friends and check this conference out!

flier.jpg
 
I was but it turns out my wife has to work kinda bummed
 
I would love to, but I will be working that day. All these adult activities are getting in the way of my life...
 
This is last years conference!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new