new 72 inch nova extreme pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWinfrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new unit the bulbs have been fired for around 2 to 3 hours 475 plus actual shippng.
 
its the 12 bulb I think I may go halides
 
would you be interested in a trade. I have 2 X 250 w metal halides with ballast ( bulbs are only 2 months old) and 2 X vho with a 430 ice cap ballast. I was thinking on going to T- 5's
 
that would make me shy 1 mh
 
wish i had the cash right now am looking for lights for my 150 bow....:cry: gonna keep watching this thread if its still here on payday you definetely have a buyer here sir
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new