New and need help ID'ing algae

I have algae that is bothering my hammer coral. Can anyone ID and suggest how to get rid of it?

  • all

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

debaday

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have algae that is bothering my hammer coral. Can anyone ID and suggest how to get rid of it?
20200411_202111 (1).jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! They appear to be hydroids.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I have algae that is bothering my hammer coral. Can anyone ID and suggest how to get rid of it?
20200411_202111 (1).jpg
Hydroids, careful manual removal with a toothbrush or your fingernail. Reduce feeding or discontinue any broadcast feeding. Discontinue use of any particulate foods.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new