New around here!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome aboard and to a very addictive site !!!!!

Welcome_to_the_Group-drippinwelcum.gif

Todvod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers and fish lovers. First just wanted to say how great you guys are and this site is. I use it all the time. Just thought id throw up an introduction thread. From here in lovely Columbus Ohio lol. Been into reefing and saltwater fish for about a decade now but left the hobby some years ago and dove back into last year after being diagnosed with cancer. This hobby really give me drive and stuff to focus on. Goodness how I've missed it. Well I know its not much but thats basically my story lol.

Take care Reef Peeps! :)

Hello jbones....and welcome! You have a fellow reefing buddy here in Columbus. I live on the north side by 270 & Cleveland. I got a late start into the hobby and have only been reefing 7 months. Lovin’ it!

OP
OP
jbones1001

jbones1001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello jbones....and welcome! You have a fellow reefing buddy here in Columbus. I live on the north side by 270 & Cleveland. I got a late start into the hobby and have only been reefing 7 months. Lovin’ it!

Happy to know you :) I'm over on the westside near Hilliard sadly so its a bit of a way to the good LFS here in Columbus but at least we have a few great ones here!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back