New Around Here

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is Anthony and currently reside in PA and am new to the saltwater hobby. I currently have a 15 gallon tank I pieced together and I’m in the process of building a custom stand for my new Waterbox mini peninsula 25 which I will move the smaller tank to once it’s done. Never posted on a forum before but love seeing what everyone here does. If you would like to see the progress on the new tank you can follow my Instagram @armarino. I’m sure I will do a build post here as well once I figure it out lol.
Cheers,
Anthony

CC6C1D06-F254-4CDA-9F7E-41E3EB17926B.jpeg
Welcome to R2R... you can create your build thread here ---> https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is Anthony and currently reside in PA and am new to the saltwater hobby. I currently have a 15 gallon tank I pieced together and I’m in the process of building a custom stand for my new Waterbox mini peninsula 25 which I will move the smaller tank to once it’s done. Never posted on a forum before but love seeing what everyone here does. If you would like to see the progress on the new tank you can follow my Instagram @armarino. I’m sure I will do a build post here as well once I figure it out lol.
Cheers,
Anthony

CC6C1D06-F254-4CDA-9F7E-41E3EB17926B.jpeg
I really like you're scape and welcome aboard. Every one here has been super awesome and helpful. Send up a flag anytime and you'll have a reefer army to back you. They have all been there, for myself as well as starting where you are so welcome . I'll try to see you're site but like you I'm tech less and will have to figure that on out . just started forums and computers for this place, really worth it l must admit.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back