New ATI Starton Pro Journey.

I'm running Fluorescent+ during the ramp up, a short portion in the evening and ramp down. Deep Sea is running a majority of the day except for a "peak" period which is the LPS/SPS+ preset.

Very nice! I used Deep Sea when I started acclimating the tank. Is anyone else running Shallow Reef?
 
Im doing this with 50% intensity.
 

Attachments

  • Screen_Recording_20250730_002819.mp4
    1.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new