New ATI Starton Pro Journey.

I'm running Fluorescent+ during the ramp up, a short portion in the evening and ramp down. Deep Sea is running a majority of the day except for a "peak" period which is the LPS/SPS+ preset.

Very nice! I used Deep Sea when I started acclimating the tank. Is anyone else running Shallow Reef?
 
Im doing this with 50% intensity.
 

Attachments

  • Screen_Recording_20250730_002819.mp4
    1.6 MB

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new