dabroli

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Decided it was time I upgraded my 125 petsmart build, to something a bit more professional. After weeks of research on all major brands (Waterbox, redsea, Prostar, SCA etc) I finally settled on the innovative marine 200, I really loved the Eurobracing, aluminum stand, sump, and lets be honest lol the price! Ive read as many build threads as I could find but the content for this aquarium is lacking, even YouTube only had one channel with the EXT model. Hoping I can get some advice with good equipment to purchase, skimmer/wavemakers/lighting or even better anyone with first had exp in owning this set up? build quality looks great and the dimensions seem good on paper but I am very nervous the 21.7 in height will be too shallow, and end up as a disappointment. I plan on making a build thread as soon as this bad boy ships, thanks in advance to all those who reply!

IMG_0485.png

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AS

tautog83

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well as you can see on my wall( and my profile photo) i had the 60" inch aquatic life hybrid fixture with 3 radions when i had my red sea . The plan is to use that and just put a 50 inch reef breeders in there because im just doing softies and lps this time around . Its hard to light a 6 footer without spending 2g nowadays lol

Tidal Gardens
OP
dabroli

dabroli

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well as you can see on my wall( and my profile photo) i had the 60" inch aquatic life hybrid fixture with 3 radions when i had my red sea . The plan is to use that and just put a 50 inch reef breeders in there because im just doing softies and lps this time around . Its hard to light a 6 footer without spending 2g nowadays lol
probably should have noticed your pfp before asking :grinning-squinting-face: but actually that was also my current plan! I have the photon 50 v2+ over my 125 and the 61 inch aquatic life fixture was the only way I could figure how to incorporate it. kinda just reaffirmed that I need to buy while its on sale haha, thanks again for the help

tautog83

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
probably should have noticed your pfp before asking :grinning-squinting-face: but actually that was also my current plan! I have the photon 50 v2+ over my 125 and the 61 inch aquatic life fixture was the only way I could figure how to incorporate it. kinda just reaffirmed that I need to buy while its on sale haha, thanks again for the help
No problem , i actually have the dx18 non dimmable and guess what? Its literally the only one that you cant widen to put the reefbreeders in , so i messed up . So have to sell mine and get the g3 one ..o well . Hope it works out better for ya

BRS

Does it matter to you whether your fish are captive-bred or wild caught?

• I only buy captive bred fish.

Votes: 53 13.3%
  • It matters, but I will buy either captive-bred or wild-caught.

Votes: 295 74.1%
  • I think wild-caught fish are the better option.

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • I don’t care where the fish were bred.

Votes: 44 11.1%
Dinkins