New Corals :)

Lynnmw1208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
6
Location
Brunswick, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to a coral swap this past weekend and picked up some nice pieces plus sold some of my miami hurricane zoanthids. What a great experience! It was the first time I have ever sold any frags and it was kind of fun. Of course I splurged that extra money on other things hehehe... Anyway here are some pics!


Fromia starfish, I couldn't resist!!
DSC_2009.JPG



raptor rainbows palys/zoas not sure which
DSC_2014.JPG



sunrise monti
DSC_2023.JPG



blue millepora
DSC_2025.JPG



purple bonsai
DSC_2032.JPG



blue and gold zoas
DSC_2034.JPG



Teal acro with teal polyps. I hope this guy colors up but right now he's very peach
DSC_2036.JPG



and an updated picture of fat ole Lola who now explores both sides of the tank
DSC_2039.JPG





Oh I wanted to share one more thing, a growth comparison!


pink millepora back on 7/24/2011
DSC_0900.JPG



on 11/29/11
DSC_1853.JPG



on 2/20/12
DSC_1969.JPG



uknown acro on 7/14/11
DSC_0852.JPG



11/29/11
DSC_1851.JPG



2/20/12
DSC_1968.JPG



amazing the growth!
 
That starfish is my most favorite ever! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Thanks. :D
 
def have some nice growth on your sps! wish i would have thought to take pictures when i got new corals.
 
Garf Bonsai and Sunset montipora are a couple of my favorite pieces, nice score! Looks like they do well in your tank. That's sweet that you have a nice photo record of your growth, looking forward to seeing all your frags in a few months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new