New Core7 containers

Discussion in 'Triton Applied Reef Bioscience' started by Syntax1235, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Syntax1235

Syntax1235 Well-Known Member

I've received two orders of the Core7 in the new cardboard shipping containers, both have multiple slow leaks.

Anyone else having issues like this?

With the cold temperatures I need to soak some of the containers in warm water to get rid of the crystals.... not sure how to do that with leaking containers?

Tags:

2. Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Yes we are very aware of the leaking containers problem, there was an issue with manufacturing that has now been fixed, you can either request replacements or you could transfer the contents into another container to warm up, the solid portion should not be too difficult to break up.

3. jwstephens

jwstephens Member

I had an issue as well and BRS sent me a replacement (Great customer service). The second shipment also leaked but I was able to salvage the contents from both packages to get up and running. Down side is my Part 3A is lower than the other 3 parts but at least I can dose.

4. Jaculus

Jaculus Active Member R2R Supporter

Same here BUT I gotta say I really preferred the plastic bottles anyhow. I am guessing the cost is much less for the paper/milk cartons but this stuff aint cheap and while I will continue with the product even in paper cartons, I feel the plastic had much more value to us as end users.

jwstephens and Syntax1235 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted