New Core7 containers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Syntax1235

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've received two orders of the Core7 in the new cardboard shipping containers, both have multiple slow leaks.

Anyone else having issues like this?

With the cold temperatures I need to soak some of the containers in warm water to get rid of the crystals.... not sure how to do that with leaking containers?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we are very aware of the leaking containers problem, there was an issue with manufacturing that has now been fixed, you can either request replacements or you could transfer the contents into another container to warm up, the solid portion should not be too difficult to break up.

jwstephens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an issue as well and BRS sent me a replacement (Great customer service). The second shipment also leaked but I was able to salvage the contents from both packages to get up and running. Down side is my Part 3A is lower than the other 3 parts but at least I can dose.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here BUT I gotta say I really preferred the plastic bottles anyhow. I am guessing the cost is much less for the paper/milk cartons but this stuff aint cheap and while I will continue with the product even in paper cartons, I feel the plastic had much more value to us as end users.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back