New from Tenneesee

Welcome to R2R!
E17341C6-4777-4543-B591-2653E3FC0371.gif
 
1588038431642.png
Welcome from Nashville! You will love this blog...
Where in Tennessee? You might consider adding it to your profile. There is a club here - Middle Tenn Reef Club.
 
Welcome matrez80! We are very happy to.. Nice softy tank.. .. anyway..
We are happy to have you here.. and will do our best to give you the best of the forum we can. As in we I mean everyone else.. I am just trying to be a spokesperson and have little to contribute.. well I have opinions mind you but.. I just like to see myself in script.. :)
 
I have been in the hobby for 5 years. I do not know why I didn’t join sooner! Looking forward to actively participating in this great community!
A8F12F4D-35F3-47BD-AC34-E250E9276384.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Lovely colours in your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new