New from western Pennsylvania

DarthRaiderBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
9,910
Location
Grove city
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Bob and my wife Holly and I were just gifted a 75 gallon setup fish and all. We've had freshwater for a few years now and were given the opportunity to make the leap to saltwater. Currently no corals but we are ready to dive in! Our tank is the home to 9 fish and a long spine urchin. Hope to get to know some folks and if you're from the mercer County area let's connect.

20220322_070951.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R looks like you've got a good start.
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
We were very blessed. This tank has been together for about 15 years and we moved everything, tank, fish, rock, water so we got a great start.
 
Hey everyone, I'm Bob and my wife Holly and I were just gifted a 75 gallon setup fish and all. We've had freshwater for a few years now and were given the opportunity to make the leap to saltwater. Currently no corals but we are ready to dive in! Our tank is the home to 9 fish and a long spine urchin. Hope to get to know some folks and if you're from the mercer County area let's connect.

20220322_070951.jpg
Lucky you !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new