New here, and ready for a purchase

dantltj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
28
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never bought anything off of this site and I'm in the process of making a deal. Not passing judgment here but how do you figure out the legitimacy of a seller? I have no idea what these points or ratings mean. Is there a certain payment method that is preferred? Thank you all for any input. First time buyer here
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
This is what I got when I searched the sellers PayPal profile. He asked to send $1 first. Is this sketchy?
Yes, very sketchy. When purchasing always send via the “goods and services” option. That way you get buyer protection with your purchase.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
On my husband’s business on Reef2Reef, you can click on the 100% under ratings, and see all the reviews plus choose PayPal when paying for your purchase for protection, or google the business ;)
IMG_0593.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new