New here - Maryland

EasternShoreman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Messages
108
Reaction score
108
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone - Long time listener first time caller. Ive been maintaining small AOI reef (10-20 gallons) for 4 years now and recently relocated. I will be standing up several waterbox 20s in the next few weeks and plan to document everything here including my jump into the Hydros system. Thanks to everyone for all of the years of free knowledge and I look forward to contributing. ESM
 
IMG_0708.jpeg
 
Hello Everyone - Long time listener first time caller. Ive been maintaining small AOI reef (10-20 gallons) for 4 years now and recently relocated. I will be standing up several waterbox 20s in the next few weeks and plan to document everything here including my jump into the Hydros system. Thanks to everyone for all of the years of free knowledge and I look forward to contributing. ESM
Welcome!
 
Hello Everyone - Long time listener first time caller. Ive been maintaining small AOI reef (10-20 gallons) for 4 years now and recently relocated. I will be standing up several waterbox 20s in the next few weeks and plan to document everything here including my jump into the Hydros system. Thanks to everyone for all of the years of free knowledge and I look forward to contributing. ESM

Whats Up Sup GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new