OP
OP
BBogdan

BBogdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to r2r,hope all is well.
Nice looking simple nano and I see went little more equipment on the bigger tank
Thanks! Yes, I invest a little bit in the equipment in the bigger tank because my goal is to grow some nice sticks eventually. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since you have a build thread already, why not add it to your profile so you get a badge?
its in 'account details' section at the bottom when you click on your 'account' link in the upper right corner.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
My name is Bogdan and I am from Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I’ve been really passionate about the aquarium hobby for some time now ( for about 14-15 years). Throughout this time I've been practiced more freshwater aquascaping, so when it comes to reef thanks, I consider myself a novice.
The salt water topic started form me about 6 years ago when I visited a friend at his office and had the opportunity to see his mixt reef tank. I was blown right away by the fascinating diversity of corals and fish. So, I decided that I must have something like that one day, a piece of reef in my room.

My first tank was a nano mixt reef tank from which I learned a lot.
I was very proud when Reef Hobbyist Magazine decided to write an article about it: https://issuu.com/reefhobbyistmagazine/docs/__441920b9b99231/10

I recently started another project, a slightly larger tank, 105 gallons.
You can find the new thread in the MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bb-mixt-reef-105.903244/

I'm glad to be part of such a large community! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Congrats on creating your build thread, but I don't yet see your Build Thread Badge (look left, under my ID). Normally they show up automatically once you link your thread (already created) to your account (in account). This is the info they gave me when I was new:
Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
My name is Bogdan and I am from Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I’ve been really passionate about the aquarium hobby for some time now ( for about 14-15 years). Throughout this time I've been practiced more freshwater aquascaping, so when it comes to reef thanks, I consider myself a novice.
The salt water topic started form me about 6 years ago when I visited a friend at his office and had the opportunity to see his mixt reef tank. I was blown right away by the fascinating diversity of corals and fish. So, I decided that I must have something like that one day, a piece of reef in my room.

My first tank was a nano mixt reef tank from which I learned a lot.
I was very proud when Reef Hobbyist Magazine decided to write an article about it: https://issuu.com/reefhobbyistmagazine/docs/__441920b9b99231/10

I recently started another project, a slightly larger tank, 105 gallons.
You can find the new thread in the MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bb-mixt-reef-105.903244/

I'm glad to be part of such a large community! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

is this the csgo bogdan?

OP
OP
BBogdan

BBogdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Congrats on creating your build thread, but I don't yet see your Build Thread Badge (look left, under my ID). Normally they show up automatically once you link your thread (already created) to your account (in account). This is the info they gave me when I was new:
Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the info. I will do that. ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back