New Jebao OW-25

mb167204

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted on February 18 last year on this thread. Shortly after that post I bought two additional jebao OW pumps so I’m totally I’ve had three running for around a year

They still work just as great as when I bought them. I clean the coralline off of them every 4 -5 months but other than that they have been great. I think it’s robbery what the name brand pumps are charging.

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys,

how is the are Jebao OW's performing?

any issues?

I have 2 OW-40s. My only complaint is the angle of the powerhead is too easily changed with the "sandwich" style of mounting. I go to pull the lid off my tank, and it tilts the powerhead down all the way.

Absolutely nothing wrong mechanically or functionally.

kamla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still going strong. I run at 80-90% usually, sometimes less. Haven’t cleaned yet.
I have 2 OW-40s. My only complaint is the angle of the powerhead is too easily changed with the "sandwich" style of mounting. I go to pull the lid off my tank, and it tilts the powerhead down all the way.Absolutely nothing wrong mechanically or functionally.

Thax Guys.. might try this one out :)

JMetaxas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 Jebao powerbeads. In the past year, one died and was replaced. The rest run very well, and quietly. I can't for a second justify the costs of a Ecotech MP, or Gyre.

My 180 gallon mixed reef is coming together this year and I already ordered the largest Jebao powerbeads to create in tank flow.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 OW-25’s and they are really nice and very quiet almost silent operation. I agree they move a little to freely within the mounting arms but hasn’t been a issue for me so far.

OP
OP
B

blebs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi guys,

how is the are Jebao OW's performing?

any issues?
I still have my original 3 for a 1 year+, and working great! Two of them had the propeller jammed at some point this year, and a little cleaning made them work. Right now they are completely covered in coralline, but working great.

kamla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have my original 3 for a 1 year+, and working great! Two of them had the propeller jammed at some point this year, and a little cleaning made them work. Right now they are completely covered in coralline, but working great.

Thax good to know :)

Prabu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i buy OW 10 maybe 3 months later, but now idk ,why WM sometime very slow spinning and then i try to click another function like speed button/ feeding time for 10 minute off, sometime unplug the cable and then my wm running normal again.. Its very annoying.
has anyone ever experienced the same thing ?

Prabu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought ow 10 3 months ago, and now idk why sometime wm very slow spinning, and then i try to click another function like change mode, or speed up, or feed time, sometime unplug the cable and then wm running normaly, its very annoying.
has anyone ever experienced the same thing ?

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 sow’s for my 40b build. Hopefully they do the job! I have gyres and mp’s on my main 90, so I’m curious to see what cheaper pumps can do!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back