New lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gui Paim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gui Paim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
77
Reaction score
49
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Just ordered the sbox sprite reef led lights for my 14 gallon biocube. I have not received it yet but i was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers on how i should switch the lighting. I heard i have to acclimate the corals to the new lights by starting a very low settings. I currently have the stock lighting.

How low should i start? How much can i increase and how often? I have only zoas, soft corals, lps, and an anenome along with some fish.

Any pointers will be very helpful and appreciated. I don't want to risk loosing anything.

Here is a recent picture i took of the tank. Let me know what you guys thing :)

c2234a786b2f893e045dc6e73e5c7855.jpg

cde1eab153c6600aa3a91f80b9a6cb50.jpg
 
Anyone know how to get a hold of SB Reef Lights? I've tried their website, Facebook, and here on the forums but no reply. It been almost a week now since I've ordered and it hasn't shipped, but the website said they ship in 1-2 days. Been trying to reach them since Monday to make sure anything is wrong with my order.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new